09 - 11 July, 2019
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, Singapore
+65 6722 9455
CIPS Awards Terms & Conditions
Worldwide Business Research Ltd Terms for Transactions
The moment you submit your entry on the Awards website, the processing of your entry commences. This carries with it responsibilities for Worldwide Business Research Ltd and an understanding from each entrant that they have entered into a contract with Worldwide Business Research Ltd for the processing of their entry and payment for the entry submitted.
Worldwide Business Research Ltd undertakes:
- to acknowledge receipt of your entry/entries by email confirmation
- to process each individual entry with care, respect and in confidence
- If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or promotional materials, you may opt-out of receiving these communications by returning the item(s) to us with "unsubscribe" marked upon it. However, very occasionally, it may be necessary to send you important service announcements about an event you are attending. For example, we may contact you to inform you of a venue change.
- To contact us about removing your details from any Worldwide Business Research mailing list or website, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your request.
- to provide each entrant with a receipted invoice acknowledging payment for an entry by the entrant or the entrant’s company
- to ensure that the judging of each entry will be carried out impartially by a panel of independent judges with appropriate expertise
Each entrant undertakes:
- to enter bona fide work completed during the eligibility period, including when necessary a supporting endorsement from an auditor, independent analyst, or the client for whom the work was done
- to provide all requested submission papers and support material in accordance with the stated requirements
- to pay the required entry fee and any required late entry or cancellation fee that may be applicable to an entry.
Completed entries and bookings
By completing an entry form and submitting it to Worldwide Business Research Ltd Events you enter into a legally binding agreement with Worldwide Business Research Ltd and its subsidiaries and thereby agree to the terms of business for an entry and agree to honour the stated payment terms.
Payment is required immediately and is non-refundable
The information you provide is being collected by Worldwide Business Research Ltd for the purpose of processing your registration or enquiry. The provision of this information is voluntary. However, if you do not provide the information requested, we may be unable to process your registration or enquiry. All information provided by you will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect on our sites includes (however is not limited to):
- Full Name & Job Title Company Name Email Address
- How did you hear about us & opt-in preferences
- Your IP Address
Worldwide Business Research Ltd is the sole owner of the information collected this site.
We may share your email and other contact information with other professional organisations (including CIPS, our event sponsors & exhibitors) to promote similar products and services. If you do not want to make your details available please email email@example.com indicating either or both of the statements below:
- "I do not wish to have my details made available to other organisations."
- "I do not wish to receive information about Worldwide Business Research Ltd events or services."
No list supplied by Worldwide Business Research Ltd may be used by anyone other than for the confidential use of the original mailer. All lists are seeded with decoy names to protect against abuse; violators will be prosecuted.
By submitting your entry your details will be shared with CIPS for judging purposes
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or promotional materials, you may opt-out of receiving these communications by returning the item(s) to us with "unsubscribe" marked upon it. However, very occasionally, it may be necessary to send you important service announcements about an event you are attending. For example, we may contact you to inform you of a venue change.
To contact us about removing your details from any Worldwide Business Research mailing list or website, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your request.