CIPS and ProcureCon have joined forces yet again to bring you the CIPS Supply Management Awards Asia alongside ProcureCon Asia!
The awards ceremony is the best opportunity for you to motivate your team and recognise their hard work as well as celebrate your success in procurement and supply management!
Why You Can’t Afford to Miss ProcureCon Asia 2018:
ProcureCon Asia returns for 2018 with a focus on Digital Transformation and Future Proofing Your Procurement Strategy.
Did you know that more companies register to attend ProcureCon Asia than join any other procurement conference in Asia? In July, you’ll be able to connect with over 200 CPOs and Heads of Procurement who are facing the same challenge as you are – how to position your company’s procurement team for success. If you only attend one procurement conference this year why would you attend anything else?
Benefits of attending:
- Expand your professional network while networking with over 200 CPOs and Heads of Procurement from Asia’s leading companies including Maybank, Cathy Pacific, Telstra and Shell – Twice the size of any other procurement conference in the region!
- Hear case studies from 50+ CPOs and Heads of Procurement including the CPO of Singtel, CPO, Perfetti Van Melle and the Head of APAC Procurement, eBay
- Join dozens of small-group, peer-to-peer learning formats and gain a practical roadmap to everyone of the challenges that you face
- Get real-world examples on how to lead your team in an era of disruption and the future trends that will shape the procurement landscape and the role of the CPO
- Learn how Blockchain will enable the digital transformation of procurement
“A must-attend event that brings together top CPOs from across Asia to share best practice"Chee Yong Teoh, Head of Group Procurement and Services, RHB
Be Inspired. Learn From:
Influencing Behavioural Change
Westpac New Zealand
Robotics & AI
Tarandeep Singh Ahuja
McKinsey & Company
Procurement 2030 - Peering into the future
Perfetti Van Melle
CPO, APAC & Africa
Strategic Leadership of Sourcing
Siam City Cement
Improving Your Digital Skills
Chief Procurement Advisor
Being Recognised As An Innovator in Your Organisation
Thought leading sessions
Days Full of interactive content and informal networking
Learn More. Faster
With your needs constantly changing and increased cost pressures, it’s never been more critical to optimise your procurement team. With small working-group discussions, strategy-building task forces and structured networking activities, you’ll get practical solutions to your core challenges rather than “death by powerpoint”.
The Time Is Now
Deep dive into topics including the increasing prominence of the blockchain, the rise of robotics process automation, artificial intelligence and cryptocurrencies, spend management, contingent workforce, contract management, SRM and emerging technology trends.
You’re in Great Company
ProcureCon Asia is the only peer-led event in Asia bringing together over 200 CPOs and Heads of Procurement: an event where you set best practices, benchmark and build relationships that last far beyond the conference. The event spans all categories of direct and indirect procurement.
“This is a crucial annual event to help move procurement to next level"Penny Chong, Head of Procurement, Maybank Kim Eng
Interested in keeping up to date with the latest industry content?
Follow us on social media and get regular updates on the event, engage in discussions on hot topics and connect with like-minded peers in a social environment."