THE Meeting Place for Asia’s Leading CPO’s and Heads of Procurement
The ProcureCon Asia Virtual Summit is the foremost creative force for you to engage with Asia’s top CPO’s and Heads of Procurement in collaborative activities to drive forward your business performance.
It brings together 200+ procurement leaders from the biggest and most influential companies from across Asia, to give you concrete meaning to “driving continuous innovation”, assist you to track progress in the aftermath of Covid-19, how to rethink your supply chain and ignite digital procurement.
We’ve been delivering ProcureCon for over 20 years and it’s built for practitioners, by practitioners - Whether you're a CPO or a rising star, a large or small spend company, the ProcureCon Asia Virtual Summit has content and built-in connections to ensure your long term sourcing success.
“Unbeatable insights on why procurement is a strategic driver in Asia.”
Dr. Christina SS Ooi, Former Group Procurement Officer, FGV Holdings
“The interactive sessions provide an excellent way to network with your peers.”
Apurva Gupta, Head of Procurement, APAC, Kimberly-Clark
“Allowed us to gain real insight into our target market and their challenges.”
Mike Oxley, CEO, Prominate
Our 2021 Expert Speakers Include:
Kai Ling Phui
Wee Lian Hong
Head, (Engineering, Construction & Projects – HUC), Category Management, Group Procurement
Head of Procurement
Global Head of Procurement
Head of Corporate Supplies & Administration
The Hong Kong and China Gas
Head of Strategic Sourcing
AIA Philam Life
Head of Procurement AUSPAC
President & CPO
Head of Non-IT Institutional Procurement
Asian Development Bank
VP Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
Director of Regional Strategic Sourcing, JAPAC
Head of Procurement
Head of Corporate Procurement
Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
Director - Head of Procurement Technologies, Operations & Development
VP Electronics & Electrical Procurement
Head of Procurement, APAC
A MUST NOT MISS FOR 2021
Kobus Van Der Wath
Founder & CEO, Axis Group International
Giving an exclusive talk on strategic choices and practical considerations in global procurement during times of uncertainty
Why ProcureCon Asia Virtual is Rated #1
Learn From The Largest Procurement Speaking Facility In APAC
You’ll listen to 30+ leading expert procurement speakers for an unbiased view of where the future of procurement is headed. With 200+ senior executives in attendance, you’re guaranteed to make new connections, and walk away with actionable insights to take your sourcing programmes to the next level. All from the comfort of your own remote office.
The Most Interactive Online Event, Ever
Join your peers for 20+ sessions over two days with multiple formats to choose from. From case studies, all-star-panels, 1-to-1 meetings, interactive think tanks, roundtables and much more, you’re guaranteed to bump digital elbows with procurement royalty.
Your One-Stop-Shop For Tech Innovation
At our virtual event, you’re one click away from the most innovative suppliers in the service industry. Explore their products, attend 1:1 demos, and learn from their experts. You’ll discover new tech that can help you become a procurement organization of the future.
Agenda At A Glance
Wednesday, 14th July 2021
Winning in the New Normal
- Spotlight On Leadership: COVID-19 crisis: Opportunity for, or a threat to the procurement function
- Keynote Panel: Being brave and bold to deliver the change required
- Case Study: Achieving digital transformation through data
- Case Study: Strategic choices & practical considerations in global procurement during times of uncertainty
- All-Star Panel: Overcoming ongoing supply chain disruption and manufacturing pressures
- Track A: (Main Conference Session) Perfecting Digital Transformation + Partnering to Win - Capitalising on Supplier Enabled Innovation
- Track B: (In-Depth & Interactive) Talent and Diversity Mastery
- Track C: (In-Depth & Interactive) Design Thinking For Innovation + AI Powered Procurement
Thursday, 15th July 2021
Be First to the Future
- Question the CPO: How to best position your people, process and technology to implement your vision for 2025 and beyond
- Keynote: Emergency procurement: Fast and slow
- Fireside Chat: Cloud based source-to-pay solutions
- Lightning Talks: Which new technologies offer the highest ROI and how can you take advantage?
- Case Study: Deliver the experience your internal and external stakeholders demand
- Track A: (Main Conference Session) Value Beyond Savings + Boosting the Innovation Agenda
- Track B: (In-Depth & Interactive) Perfecting Sustainability + Leadership In The Remote Age
- Track C: (In-Depth & Interactive) Sourcing, Purchasing and Payments 2.0 + Preparing For The Next Crisis
Tuesday, 13th July 2021
Technology Evaluation & Benchmarking Focus Day
- Opening Keynote Panel: Establishing The Right Technology Partnerships To Prosper In The Current Landscape
- Technology Partner Perspective: A 5-minute introduction to each initiative involved today - What is their USP and what benefits do they bring?
- 6 x Virtual Technology Roundtables: Meet 1-6 of the newest technology offerings with your peers to establish who best meets your business needs (25 minutes per session)
Trusted By The World’s Biggest Companies
Networking, Just A Click Away
Network, learn and benefit from the shared knowledge and experience of your peers at our interactive roundtables. Choose roundtables based on your interests and share conversations that produce actionable takeaways.
These workshops are designed to teach you the practical skills, techniques, and allow you to seek advice from those who’ve done it all before. You’ll be inspired with ideas that will transform your marketing operation.
From connecting with peers, to asking a speaker that burning question you've been holding on to, live chat is your virtual connection with the eTail community. Don't be shy, you’re in good company.
Virtual Happy Hours
On the rocks, neat, chilled or however you prefer - our virtual happy hours are best served for those looking to relax after a long day of strategizing. Grab your favorite drink and join us as we cheers to new friends!
One of a Kind Expo Hall
Visit our virtual sponsor booths to explore products, get information, ask questions and demo the industry’s most innovative solutions. You’ll walk away with the tech that will drive your marketing program into the future.
"Truly addresses the procurement challenges facing us."
Erry Priolaksono, Head of Technology & Operations Business Finance and Procurement, UOB Indonesia
“An essential event for any procurement manager and head."
Penny Chong, Procurement Lead, APAC Swift
“Discussion of burning topics and comprehensive working streams.”
Bernadette Maier, Executive VP & Coach And Former Head of Procurement Takeda
Building Integrated Campaigns That Align With Your Goals:
Access to industry thought leaders through WBR’s world-class summits put us in a unique position to develop an outstanding range of research and content creation opportunities.
Bespoke Roundtables, Webinars & Podcasts
Our clients rave about the quality of the participants and flawless execution they get when partnering with WBR Insights.
Content and Advertising
Leverage the reach and website visitors of our industries and business communities. Identify and target your prospects through tailored campaigns that positions your oganisation as a credible solution partner and keep you front of mind.
How Our Virtual Events Work
Participating in a virtual event is easy. Once you and your team register, each of you will receive a link to access the presentations. You can also add the event to your Outlook or other calendar as a reminder. You do not need to download or install any software to participate. All you need is internet access. The sessions will be recorded, and will be available for a limited time afterwards. It’s going to be a great event!
This event is exclusively for procurement executives. Solution providers to these organizations and others will not be allowed to attend. Please register with your full company name and your corporate email address or you risk not gaining admittance. WBR reserves the right to not admit registrants based on company type.